BETA This is our new website – we'd love your feedback.


Tunbridge Wells Borough Council logo
Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Some of our services have temporarily stopped or changed. See our Changes to Council services page for services’ status and our Coronavirus updates section for latest information.

Tell us about a dead animal

You can use this service to tell us about a dead animal that you find on the road or in a public space. This includes wild animals like badgers and foxes, as well as domestic pets such as cats and dogs.

Before you start

We can't clear dead animals on private land or private property.

Animals that are bigger than a badger should be reported to Kent County Council.

Start now

Car accidents involving animals

If you have a car accident involving an animal, you should report it to the police, particularly if you hit a:

  • Dog
  • Horse or donkey
  • Cow or cattle
  • Pig
  • Goat
  • Sheep

You must do this as quickly as you can, whether the animal is killed or not.

Report an injured animal

You can report an injured animal to the RSPCA in England.

0300 1234 999

Was this page helpful?